Tuesday 25 May 2010

a tip: carrying everything in one bag for baby in one go

Watikah hari ini adalah...

Sometimes I see people bringing a whole load of bags and baskets for their baby.  Yes.  For a little baby, they sure make A LOT of fuss.  But I carried only ONE backpack to go.  Don't believe me?  Well, this was what I had in my bag.

This was the bag I used quite thoroughly.

Content
5 Diapers
1 Packet of Wastepaper Basket Sized Garbage Bags
1 Wet Tissues (Big)
1 Baby Power (Small)
1 Baby Lotion (Small)
1 Baby Bath (Small)
1 Baby Shampoo (Small)
1 Comb (Small)
1 Towel (Thinnest and most ROLLable you can find)
3 Tops
2 Bottoms
1 Bib
1 Pair of Socks
1 Bottle Brush (The 2-in-1 with teat brush on one stick)
1 Drinking Bottle
1 Milk Bottle
1 Milk Container Bottle
1 Thermos
1 Pegion Baby Bottle/Teat Cleaning Liquid (Small)

All this in the list, was sufficient when I went town hopping with my little boy when he was small.  So I'm sure it would do the same for you.

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...