Tuesday 15 June 2010

if you have subscribed to my blogs but it doesn't appear, please re-register here.

Watikah hari ini adalah...

Tadi I attempted to subscribe to my own blog feeds on the Feedburner.  I just wanted to see how it looks like as end-user and how long it takes etc.  The processes la.  First dia kata you'll be subscribing to some alien blog [to me].  Then gua tunggu lama gila beb menatang [the blog] tu tak show up.  Rupanya aku dah pasang tah cemana entah bendanya tu.  Salah la kiranya.  The whole time salah.  Kesian you all yang tried to subscribe. 

It took me some few hours to configure.  And now I know I got it right.  By then I saw there's 8 subscription.  So I thank you for your support.  Ramblings help make life ceria izit?  Haha.

If you have subscribed but it doesn't appear, please re-register.  You'll know it's right bekos display will tell you you're subscribing to Nadia Goes Malaya in the Millenium instead of some other love haper entah website like before. 

I have also set the timing of the blogs to feed between 11.00am - 1.00pm Malaysian Time.  So I don't really know if that's the best time to send bekos for me kalau lewat sehari pun dah kira macam... "Oh, semalam punya ni..."  But if you think otherwise, please suggest preferred/best time.  Don't worry, I'm a good listener.  **SMILE** 

With love and affection.

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...