Monday 14 June 2010

the ripple effect

Watikah hari ini adalah...

Today is an altogether a different day.  There is changes at the office place.  Ye.  Perkara itu telah membuatkan aku susah hati dan tak boleh tidur langsung malam tadi.  Dan oleh sebab itu, aku masih sleep walking through the day. 

Taken off the web.  Thanks [HERE].
Coffee has done NOTHING for me today. 
But maybe the second cup will do something good. 
Or just something. 
Though not like sending me to the toilet kinda something. 
Alah.  You know lah!

There was a briefing.  It was alright.  It made me feel secure.  Though still not.  Because of the terms that I am here.  So...  Gitu-gitu la.  Nothing much I can comment on since the task is considered as complete sudah. 

Gosh.  It involves the thing that little good news that I was hoping for last week.  I really am wanting that it doesn't affect my good news.  For which reminds me.  I've got some catching up to do on paper compilation to complete it. 

Let's all hope I get them done today and none of them are aware of what is happening, much more, what had happened. 

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...