Wednesday 24 November 2010

a walk in the park

Watikah hari ini adalah...

Two Sundays ago, we went to the park.  It has been quite a while since we made a trip to the playground or taman la, basically.  Even though ada taman kat depan rumah, I just don't want to train my kids to senang-senang nak pergi sendiri without adult supervision.  Just the same, I feel safer when they play within the compound of the house.  That's just how I feel la. 

So baru ni we went...

My little girl getting the best adult supervision

And yet again, they are all always in the best of hands

Swinging

Peanuts


Irony


I had her with me to wait while the kids play

This, only reminded of Frontierville

Then we strolled around the lake

A quick pit stop

Future Malaysian Gymnast ;D

Abang Long tries something that's not meant for him

And Abang Ngah tells me he's an aeroplane

I don't know how he does this. 
Aku pijak sikit dah terkentut bagai nak rak!
Haha.  Tragis.


It was fun.  I'm sure the kids had fun juga.

Hope to be able to do it again next time. :)

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...