Monday 7 March 2011

Hmm

Well, today is someone's birthday. Then aku berkecil hati with someone. There are times where I go, I shall dislike this, this, this and this type of person. But my biggest would be constantly, getting DIL/SIL as that.

Hmm.

I can't figure out much. Sentimental. Tapi nak buat cemana kan? I just get drawn to complicated things. It's the good and bad thing for me.

But gini lah. Friendships are about understanding. Mebe ada one phase where I didn't care much. Because I didn't understand it. Drawing a straight line but don't know whether to connect it or lead the line to some place else. Naturally, aku rasa, sebab I didn't know where to place myself. In the shape or be somewhere near the line. But I knew that a line, was a line. And I couldn't understand how some people couldn't see it and where it was drawn. Am I complicating it for you? Haha. Well, that's just how I see it.

So. A long time friendship sours. Mebe some don't realize that the other person tu dah lama makan hati. Like having to fulfill orang lain punya requirements. Then bila difulfillkan, ada requests lain to stop at places (on behalf) prior to the meeting. Sengal la wei. Fed up. Ye. Tapi buat je supaya miting tu berjalan lancar. Dan bukan sekali kita dibuat rasa macam we're just there for their convenience.

But. I remember writing to another friend. I'll always remember him saying that itu bukan teman terbaik. Itu namanya teman yang paling lama dikenali. Fullstop. Maka hilang sekejap belenggu. Sekejap.

Then again. Aku hanyalah sandaran. Kalau ada yang call, kita jawab. Kalau ada yang nak bercerita, kita dengar dan bagi pendapat sekiranya itu yang ditanya. Terus-terus dia ingat kita dah okei-okei.

Mungkin nampak je macam okei-okei. Masih ingatlah apa-apa yang pernah jadi. Cuma pilihan telah dibuat. Malas nak dibawa ke tengah.

Tapi nak buat macam mana? Aku memanglah hanya secondary. Nanti-nanti dia bosan, dia tau la nak cari aku.

Sekian, wasalam.

Nadia.Is.Merajuk
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...