Watikah hari ini adalah...
It's about time to balik. But I still can't leave at this point of time walau it's just a shy of a minute or two. Then again, how lah kan... Kita ni orang kecik-kecik je.
And I actually thought I had stuff to write. But I suppose, it is - "No it isn't".
So, sekianlah.
Nadia.Is.Cute
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Tahun
Watikah hari ini adalah... My goodness. Lama gila tak teringat at this blog. I wonder if people still visit here, lol. So, by now, a lot ...
-
I tried something new. I finally got to wax my underarms for the first time, professionally done, a few months ago. It felt lovely knowing...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Welkam 2020. Pelbagai jenis emosi berbait, berbolak-balik dalam tempoh berapa bulan ni di tanah airku M...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Semalam aku hadir ke opis guna cimata lama. Frame kaler brown. For the past 2 years ni cimata aku ni silver. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment