Watikah hari ini adalah...
Super super hungry. Gila menggigil and it was only 12:00pm. Mungkin sebab hujan = sejuk = menyebabkan badan lapar amat dasat. So I went to make maggie. Then still perut kriuk kriuk. I then made hot tea and ate with biscuits. I shall disclose the quantity of biscuits involved.
Now I got headache.
Nak kena balik rumah ke?
Hihihihi.
Nadia.Is.Hihihi
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Tahun
Watikah hari ini adalah... My goodness. Lama gila tak teringat at this blog. I wonder if people still visit here, lol. So, by now, a lot ...
-
I tried something new. I finally got to wax my underarms for the first time, professionally done, a few months ago. It felt lovely knowing...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Welkam 2020. Pelbagai jenis emosi berbait, berbolak-balik dalam tempoh berapa bulan ni di tanah airku M...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Semalam aku hadir ke opis guna cimata lama. Frame kaler brown. For the past 2 years ni cimata aku ni silver. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment