Thursday 17 May 2012

Strange

Watikah hari ini adalah...

My heart aches.  I've never felt tired like this.  Maybe I have.  I would have forgotten.  But heartache is always the same.  It hurts each time.

I try overlooking a situation differently.  Changing its perspective.  Get lost for suddenly stopping and dreaming when pausing. 

But heart aches the same.  It hurts each time.

Only this time is different.  I've been googling for one word.  And one word only.
I am scaring myself.  I should stop searching for it.  It will only do damage.

But yes, the heart still aches the same.
How do you make it stop?

I know.  I'm slipping.
Dear God, please help me.

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...