Watikah hari ini adalah...
My heart aches. I've never felt tired like this. Maybe I have. I would have forgotten. But heartache is always the same. It hurts each time.
I try overlooking a situation differently. Changing its perspective. Get lost for suddenly stopping and dreaming when pausing.
But heart aches the same. It hurts each time.
Only this time is different. I've been googling for one word. And one word only.
I am scaring myself. I should stop searching for it. It will only do damage.
But yes, the heart still aches the same.
How do you make it stop?
I know. I'm slipping.
Dear God, please help me.
Thursday, 17 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Tahun
Watikah hari ini adalah... My goodness. Lama gila tak teringat at this blog. I wonder if people still visit here, lol. So, by now, a lot ...
-
I tried something new. I finally got to wax my underarms for the first time, professionally done, a few months ago. It felt lovely knowing...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Welkam 2020. Pelbagai jenis emosi berbait, berbolak-balik dalam tempoh berapa bulan ni di tanah airku M...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Semalam aku hadir ke opis guna cimata lama. Frame kaler brown. For the past 2 years ni cimata aku ni silver. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment