Thursday 21 July 2011

Lux Secret Bliss

Watikah hari ini adalah...

I've always been a loyal customer to Shokubutsu when it comes to shower gel.  But one day I just decided I wanted to try something else and took the biggest bottle I saw.  Bear in mind no sniffing was done.  It was very one quick load into the trolley. 





There are several scents.  I think there were four.  But I took this one because it seems to be the in the most enticing of colour.  And I think I made the right choice.  When I had the chance, I went sniffing all the scents.  All of them were nice.  But I think this Secret Bliss fit me the best.

This shower gel lingers for long.  I love it.  But because it lingers on so long, you personally don't smell on your own body.  Alike the times when you overspray yourself with perfume.  Yes.  But it sticks onto your skin and doesn't irritate like how that over sprayed perfume would.  So it's a god thing.  In fact, it's a very, very, very good thing.  It helps to make sure that you stay sweet smelling.

My take is, please go ahead and try this.  It smells sensual and it does help you forget your worries while you are in the shower.  But if you are skeptical, then just go try to sniff the smaller bottled ones or just grab the smallest.  If you don't like it, then, at least  you won't waste your money.  Whatever it is, it's worth a try!


No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...