Wednesday 24 August 2011

Katanya Wordless Wednesday

Watikah hari ini adalah...

I am not a supermom.  Sometimes I can be super rentan.  Haha. 

There two types of people whom I think, I really can't jive with.  Unfortunately.  Because for them, my type of person needs a lot of loosening up.  Either that or I'd have to take out the stick out of my butt montot *tooooooot*  I can speak to them, but I can't 'be' with them, if you know what I mean. 

Anyway, nothing much to say.  It's just that today, I was woken up one too many times and therefore my are glued together so tight that I'm thankful if happens on a good day. 

But truthfully...

THIS IS HOW I FEEL

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/




COMEL TAK AI?



Dah.  Nak kena mula buat kerja ni...

Selamat beramal!



No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...