Wednesday 30 March 2011

Farewell

Watikah hari ini adalah...


 
Dear Boss,

Limiting 1.5 more day to ourselves.  I don't know what to say.

You have been the most wonderful Boss I've ever had.  And I'm thankful to have crossed your path.  To be in your shadow and to be allowed to shine.  To be beneath the most gentle of soul. 

If only people can see how much you have given.  How much you have tried.  And the strength you have given to others to strive further within themselves.  The one who identifies strength so much that she herself becomes misunderstood. 

I will miss you for all the years we have worked together.  I will miss hearing you laugh.  I will miss hearing you inspire in speech and in person.

For 5 years and 4 months and 2 weeks of working for you.

You have inspired.  You have driven.  You have sought the best in each one whom was ever in your path.

I don't want you to forget that.  Not ever.

And I wish you only the best in life; for you have given so much than you ever thought you had.


 
With much love and respect,

No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...