Friday 3 June 2011

this morning's journey and lists


>>> I ekceli wrote this on 22 July 2010.  Dono why it never got through.  It must've been one of those days...


"Watikah hari ini adalah...

Jap jap.  Nak nulis nih...  Tapi aku memerlukan suasana.  Nak kena buat kofi panas satu for myself.  Diharap bersabar ya. 

Dah.  Kofi dah siap.  Sekejap je sebab hari ni aku rasa nak senang je lah.  Pakek Nescafe Gold dalam sachet je.  Mentara tu I noticed that...  I have a lot of cleaning and clearing to do.  A lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of it!  Ceh.  Then there comes the question.  When will I get to bring the kids to the clinic pulak?
Nemind.  Let's begin one by one. 

Last Night
The kids were restless.  Abang Long has been okay but still monitoring since he has been needing off and on the nebuliser.  Cik Adik and Abang Ngah dua-dua nose blocked, bad flu, bad cough, chesty, wailing, dedar, slight fever.  You know.  The scratchy, itchy throat and lung chesty cough with profuse flu tu. 

So this morning, Cik Adik and Abang Ngah telah dinebuliserkan oleh Pawpaw mereka.


This Morning
Laki dah sebut sekian waktu dah lewat sebab this morning's arrangement was to send him to Komuter pagi ni.  Aku masih tergolek-golek atas katil.  Bila tak sihat, budak tak nak lepaskan kita.  When I did, I just decided yang since bebudak tak sihat macam ni, maybe I should take leave to bring them to clinic, monitor, get them to rest and etc lah kan.  Kebetulan pun boss is out of office today.  Easier to go.  But whatever it is, I'd still have to masuk opis jugak to clear all cups and saucers from yesterday's meetings.  [Opis takde pantry lady ye.  Harap maklum.]
So I went on to mandi mentara the kids is distracted by the father with the nebuliser.  Terus je siap.  Bapaknya terpinga jap sebab I sauk semua bag macam nak gi keje.  Memang nak gi keje pun.  So I explained to him on the way out.  Jam tu kesian tengok bebudak.  Sorang dah meraung terbaring kat tengah porch.  Lagi sorang terduduk melabuh siku ke lutut muka sedey gila okei...  Yang lagi sorang tu, tak bangun-bangun.  Yang itu, memang la pandai tido; tapi bila soh tido...  Kalo ko tak kata nak punish dia, harus ko yang tido dulu dari dia.  Hah.


The Journey to Dropping Off Encik Black
So I drove out.  Komuter would be so ramai orang.  Ini lelaki harus tiba di KL town area so he'd have to interchange to Putra-LRT pulak.  La la la...  He got dropped off direct kat Putra-LRT Kelana Jaya station terus.  I was kind of worried of the jam.  It had been so long since I drove into town in the mornings.  Ada la kut ter-cuss sikit kenapa I tak naik je NPE via Subang terus hantar mamat ni sampai opis.  But it got easier when we got to the turn off into KJ.

Then he was advising me which option of road for me to take.  He said, I could go on straight to NKVE.  I was, "Huh?"  Okei.  Korang tak paham eh?  Haha.  Aku tak pikir pun lagi cemana aku nak balik.  All I knew, the road from KL-Klang biasanya smoother dari Klang-KL route.  So I was still la la la. 

He got dropped much earlier than we expected sebab kebetulan ada kereta parking kat tepi jalan, dropping off a passenger yang memang nampaknya nak pi naik train tu.  Kitorang memang tak familiar ngan jalan tu...  To where should we stop to drop people off.  So kitorang pun stop je la sekali, just in case jalan kat depan tu berpagar macam at the point where kitorang berenti tu.  That would be a really hefty walk to the pedestrian bridge.  But he was already dropped off.  When I dah ke depan sikit, baru nampak that he actually could have been dropped off nearer to the bridge.

The Journey After Dropping Off Encik Black
I pun drive la dari Stesen Kelana Jaya tu nak patah balik ke opis.  Easiest turn off is NKVE biar turun terus kat exit Klang, terus turun masuk simpang masuk opis.  So I drove on taking the road jalan terus...  Siap lalu bawah terowong...  Pastu tu nampak One Utama...  Then I was like...  Kat mana la aku nak kena masuk ni?  Haha.  Tengok signboards.  Blur.  Dah sampai Curve baru la I was like, "E'e'ne..."  So buat la U-turn.  Beratur dengan sabarnya.  Naik turun fly-overs sampai la balik kat atas terowong tu to get into NKVE.  Haha.  Karut tak?  Haha.

Surprisingly, I got in the office around the same time as everyone else.

Ugly Fact
I haven't put on a watch for quite some time and the clock in the car would always say that the time 15:00-ish so I have to depend on my mobile to check the time.

And I just realised that I left my phone at home... ... ...

Right Now
So right now, I'm still blogging...  The stale kofis and mugs and saucers and teaspoons and cups and glasses (yeah, you get what I mean) are still sitting there for me to stare.  I finished my cup of kofi many minutes ago. 
The Things I Need To Settle In The Ofis
  • Washing, drying, storing back those things.
  • Clearing all bits and papers strewn front and back of the office.
  • Sort the small receipts out neatly.
  • Shred the whatevers.
  • Verify and print what has been emailed to me.

The Things I Need To Actually Do
The ofis housekeeping.
Relocate the other 2 medical cards that I have misplaced from the previous trips to the clinic.
Bring the kids to the clinic.
Sort the kids out.
Sort a little something out for this evening.
New Insert:  Gi kedai pasal baju.

The Additional Things That I Need To Do
Sort out Cik Adik's bajus; yang mana muat, yang mana tak muat, yang mana belum muat.  Tedious process la ni.
Jahit kaki seluar laki sebelum dia berbunyik buat kali kedua.  Haha.
Gi kedai pi beli sayur.
Find myself a good book.
Sort out baju-baju the boys pulak.
Oh oh oh.  I lupa I need to go to the kedai about the baju...  Oh.  Bagaimana harusku lakukan pula...  This needs to into the list of The Things I Need To Actually Do.  Let me put this in jap.  Ok.  Dah.



Why in the world to I have to sumbat and do everything today?  Maybe I sendiri rasa just in case I really need to not be in the office tomorrow, depending on the kids punya well-being. 

So okei lah.  Pit-stop bilik air dulu.
Babai."


1 comment:

Anna said...

Wah, sungguh complicated hidupmu itew.

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...