Oh gosh... Guess what I found! The whole reason how I had the biggest crush on the late Patrick Swayze... **sigh** And isn't it sweet that in reality, he married his high school sweetheart and was still married to the same person when he passed away?
Tuesday, 14 September 2010
Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey - The Time of My Life (Dirty Dancing)
Watikah hari ini adalah...
Oh gosh... Guess what I found! The whole reason how I had the biggest crush on the late Patrick Swayze... **sigh** And isn't it sweet that in reality, he married his high school sweetheart and was still married to the same person when he passed away?
Oh gosh... Guess what I found! The whole reason how I had the biggest crush on the late Patrick Swayze... **sigh** And isn't it sweet that in reality, he married his high school sweetheart and was still married to the same person when he passed away?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Tahun
Watikah hari ini adalah... My goodness. Lama gila tak teringat at this blog. I wonder if people still visit here, lol. So, by now, a lot ...
-
I tried something new. I finally got to wax my underarms for the first time, professionally done, a few months ago. It felt lovely knowing...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Welkam 2020. Pelbagai jenis emosi berbait, berbolak-balik dalam tempoh berapa bulan ni di tanah airku M...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Semalam aku hadir ke opis guna cimata lama. Frame kaler brown. For the past 2 years ni cimata aku ni silver. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment