Tuesday 11 January 2011

bembayang


Watikah hari ini adalah...

Today is the second day since I've been back in the office.  Yesterday adalah sangat sengal.  Hujung pangkal dokumen pun masih hujung pangkal di hujung hari.  Sengal.  Sesengalnya.


Aku dan bembayang

At least today's a bit better though I am still feeling blurry.  Pandangan mata.  Letih mata.  Pepagi pun otak dah berdenyut-denyut.  Then it stops.  Then it comes tetiba kendian.  Ni tengah okay lagi ni.  Mata masih blurry.  Mata dedua bengkak dan merah sebab letih kut.  Aku pun jarang nak bermerah mata.  Sesangat.  So this is the ultimate!

There are still plenty of administrative things I need to carry out since dah seminggu totally wiped myself out of the office.  Still haven't done my evaluation lagi.  Ni kan masih harus prepare for the other staff relevant. 

I don't know where my phone is.  It's somewhere...  here... 

I see a pile of letters that I need to open.  Then more documents from the out tray. 

I feel so... tired.  Above the ground.  And the song that sooths me throughout has been Raihan's Track 6 that's on replay.  Ngeri ke?  Entah.  Pembuka hati tu.  InsyaAllah...

Dah.  Time to get back to work.

One step at a time.

Without stress.


No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...