Thursday 27 May 2010

and so DeWyze reigns it but how come i'm not happy about it?

Watikah hari ini adalah...

Last night I rushed home to cook then settle myself in front of the tv.  Lee Dewyze vs. Crystal Bowersox.  Though I keep saying Lee takes my heart by simply smiling, I knew deep within that Crystal should win.  Indeed, walau pun aku tak aman nak tengok show tu semalam [anak aku tiga orang tinggal ngan aku sorang.  lu pikir apa?], there was only once je yang tetiba bulu romaku berdiri and that was when she was singing the final song of the night.

Taken off the web.  Thanks [HERE]
The Top 2 from last night's show

Somehow I didn't feel quite satisfied.  I mean, I didn't get to sink everything in.  Made me realise that having 3 kids around while you watching the tv isn't like you watching it when you were 21 and single.  Abih tu...  Nak buat cemana kan...

Then tadi around mid-morning, my sister called.  She said a friend watched the live show and Lee won.

Wow.

The title goes to Mr Dewyze.  It's true... 


DeWyze triumphs over Bowersox on `American Idol'

By LYNN ELBER (AP) – 1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES — Lee DeWyze, a paint store clerk who overcame his shyness to impress "American Idol" judges and viewers with his spirit and soulful voice, triumphed Wednesday over bluesy musician Crystal Bowersox in the contest's ninth season.

When asked by host Ryan Seacrest how he felt, an emotional DeWyze said, "I don't know. It's amazing, thank you, guys, so much ... I love you. Crystal, I love you."

The finalists had closely matched fan bases, with just a 2 percent voting gap between them coming into the finale, Seacrest said. DeWyze's victory was based on votes cast after Tuesday's performance show, which drew more judges' compliments for Bowersox, 24, of Toledo, Ohio, than for DeWyze, also 24, of Mount Prospect, Ill.

The total number of votes cast in the finale weren't announced by Seacrest. That's a departure from most years past: Last season, for example, the high-profile contest between Kris Allen and Adam Lambert drew 100 million phone and text message votes.

Fox didn't comment on the omission. But "Idol," although still TV's top-rated show, has seen audience erosion this season that could have affected the tally. The talented but low-key Bowersox and DeWyze might also have provoked less interest.

You can check it out [HERE] for the rest of the story.


I know Simon Cowell would be very pleased about it.  Tapi, I dunno...  I'm not satisfied about it?  Mama Sox is more deserving of it.  I was disappointed (??) I suppose.

But in all that thoughts, I told her (my kakanda) that people say the runners up are usually the ones who have the success later on.

Takpe lah.  Don't matter pun.  I didn't vote for them.  And they won't be paying my bills for me pun.  Kan?

So after all the length of time dok berangan-angan, now it's time to seek for a new thing to place my interest on. 

Hmm...

Apa la pulak menatang yang nak menjadi mangsa ni ya...?  Haha.  Tau la nanti in due course.


No comments:

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...