Thursday 3 June 2010

tonight, it's just Encik Black and I... and Catherine Heigl... and Ashton Kutcher...

Watikah hari ini adalah...

Tonight I'm gonna be out for a movie... for FREE!!!!  Hari tu la I got email from Nuffnang kata to confirm placing for a movie in OU.  I was like...  WOWEEEEE... [pensan].  Tipu la aku pensan kan.  Kalo aku pensan for sure semorang kecoh sampai aku masuk spital emergency care unit sebab jam tu I was kat padang parking keta opis tengah-tengahari buto.  Haha.  [E'e'ne.  Panjang ler pulaaaak...]

Then I pun macam, tengok citer apa?  KILLERS?  Citer haper Killers tu?  Apakah yang telah aku lakukan untuk mendapat anugerah nengok citer...  Ni citer mafia ke apa bunuh-bunuh ni??  Perasaan konpius tu adalah amat tragis. 

So hari ni tetiba teringat and so I went la into Nuffnang.  I backtracked and rupanya I took part in the contest last month.  Ye lah.  Aku dah tua.  Beranak pun dah ramai jugak.  Dengan epidural for all three cesareans, banyak jugak la urat yang putus tu...  Ceh.  Part-part bagi ekskius... 

Dengan intention nak bagi korang makan ati [Ye.  There's nothing to compare to going to the premier and launch of Sex And The City 2 macam Emm tu.... - BLUEK- {cemburu tahap gaban okay walau pun aku tak mengikuti pun citer tu}], the story has got Catherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher in it. 

...makan hati...

...makan hati...

Sedap tak hati tu? 

Haha.  Aku cam puaka je.  Haha.

Taken off from Nuffnang.  Thanks [HERE]

Since I'm having trouble going back to the Nuffnang page for the synopsis, I'll print the review out tomorrow, after watching it dengan Encik Black.

Okay, now I have it:

Synopsis

A vacationing woman meets her ideal man, leading to a swift marriage. Back at home, however, their idyllic life is upset when they discover their neighbors could be assassins who have been contracted to kill the couple. 
 
Cemburu?  He he he.

How I got the seats?  I answered their question.  They took the best 80 most creative answer or something like that for the preview!

Nadia Is Cute Says:

May 4th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

What is the secret you’re afraid your other half is hiding from you?

Comes home, drops his bags and tells me that he’s got tons of cash elsewhere and would like to spend the rest of his lifetime with someone else. …elsewhere… …with the tons of cash… and that other woman is Rhona Mitra. [pensan]

[Yes, non-related to anyone related to me.]

Poyo kan?  Siap ada clause tu...  Dono who Rhona Mitra is?  Go Google her!
 
Got to run to sending the kids to school now.
 
Tata!
 

3 comments:

Scar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scar said...

chomel la kau noks... i lavvv yuu tooo! promise i'll think about yu and and all the meroyan mothers out there! have funnn dating dating with en black. muah muah muah!

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

getiks ko yer? macam la boleh nak ingat kat orang lain masa trying hard to memorize what the stars are wearing in the movie! ;P

haha.

haf fun with all the clutches!

Ni Je Yang Ada

Watikah hari ini adalah... Lama nak matey tak update.  Tak tau apa nak update.  Ada ke orang baca blog ni?   Dah takde dah gambar-gambar beb...