Watikah hari ini adalah...
Berikanlah aku sebuah buku untuk mengabui diriku ini. Tolong jangan bagiku Annual Report mahupun buku berbahasa Tamil sebab aku takkan dapat memahaminya.
Takpe lah. Lagi baik aku pi baca online shopping! He he.
PS: Bukankah aku kata aku takkan lama beredar...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Tahun
Watikah hari ini adalah... My goodness. Lama gila tak teringat at this blog. I wonder if people still visit here, lol. So, by now, a lot ...
-
I tried something new. I finally got to wax my underarms for the first time, professionally done, a few months ago. It felt lovely knowing...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Welkam 2020. Pelbagai jenis emosi berbait, berbolak-balik dalam tempoh berapa bulan ni di tanah airku M...
-
Watikah hari ini adalah... Semalam aku hadir ke opis guna cimata lama. Frame kaler brown. For the past 2 years ni cimata aku ni silver. ...
2 comments:
I just read The Last Song by Nicholas Spark. Really good. High recommendation. Way better than Harry Potter last sequel.
I got to the kedai but didn't remember the name of that book. Instead terkinja at at the 3 in 1 packs of dono waaat book la, where in the end, I put everything down and told myself 'Nemind, can ransack your sisters' waaat...' but when I get there one tells me, 'Waaat books? They're all rented'. Ceh.
So next stop, The Last Song.
Post a Comment